Monstar Meals Tuna And Pasta
|Tuna and Pasta – Monstar Style|
|Category: Balanced High Protein and Carbs.
This is the perfect balance meal for any Monstar on a budget who still needs high protein and higher carbs to hit their macros. This delicious meal is over 400 calories with 43g carbs and 40g protein! The Avocado Mayo really gives it a great flavor adds some fantastic healthy fats to the mix.
Hint: This recipe makes 8 servings. You can Make more or less servings, add pasta, add tuna, etc to fit this meal to your macros!
Makes: 8 servings.
· Tuna in water – 66.5oz
· Avocado ‘Mayo’ – 120g (8tbls)
· Barilla Pasta – Box (16oz)
· Salt / Pepper / Lemon (optional)
· Drain Tuna according to your liking.
· Use two large bowls if you do not have a large enough bowl to mix evenly.
· Boil Pasta to your liking (usually 7-11 minutes). Drain Pasta and let cool 5 minutes.
· Mix Tuna and Avocado ‘Mayo’ (8tbls) until evenly distributed.
· Mix in Pasta with Tuna and Avocado ‘Mayo’. Add Salt/Pepper/Lemon at this point and continue to mix evenly. Ensure the Tuna is not stuck together in bunches and has covered the pasta evenly.
|Store: Refrigerate for up to 3-5 Days.|